Installation of new turf surface proceeds to installation of a new track. After the completion of the $1 million dollar renovation to the Central Valley High School sports complex is finished work will start on Phase II. Phase II work will include main entrance improvements and the installation of additional bleachers.
- Work on Phase I of Central Valley High School Sports Complex Nearing Completion
- Construction Nearing Completion on Mt. Olivet Baptist Church
- Construction to Begin on Allegheny County Housing Authority’s West Mifflin Manor
- Phase I Work at the Uniontown Hospital is Nearing Completion
- RW Sleighter expands surveying capabilities with cutting-edge ESRI GIS software
1060 Eberly Way
Lemont Furnace, PA 15456